Featured Post

"You LIKE this?" Alice Cooper - Sick Things (TheSnoop Sisters) (1974) (HQ)

Do you remember the Snoop Sisters, Mom?  I bet you'd remember THIS episode! I've been searching for a good quality clip of this...

Monday, September 8, 2014

"You LIKE this?" Alice Cooper - Sick Things (TheSnoop Sisters) (1974) (HQ)







Do you remember the Snoop Sisters, Mom?  I bet you'd remember THIS episode!


I've been searching for a good quality clip of this for forever! We
were watching this when I was 13 because I was a Roddy McDowall, Vincent Price and all around horror and mystery fan. I knew of Alice and liked the music but couldn't
afford magazines and records. Alice's part came on and my Mom turned and
looked at me and said; "You LIKE this?"

<cringe>

Then in
highschool my German language teacher named me "Alice" because of my
last name and Mom found that humorous and let me begin buying albums
when I could.


That was in the 1970s.  In the 2000's she rode with me from Fresno, CA to San Diego so I could attend the concert alone while she read in the car. She knew I'd fall asleep on the way back if I didn't have company.  The car broke down on the way back.  Losing oil from 100 ft from where we'd fill it.  We parked at a convenience store and spent the night.  We didn't even know where we were. Just that it would be morning before my sister and her husband would answer their phone.

I raised my head off the steering wheel and saw the Matterhorn.  We were outside Disneyland.  WTH?



This year we saw Alice Cooper with Motley Crue and we're going to see Alice on his solo tour in October - with a BIG SURPRISE coming up!




No comments:

Post a Comment