Featured Post

"You LIKE this?" Alice Cooper - Sick Things (TheSnoop Sisters) (1974) (HQ)

Do you remember the Snoop Sisters, Mom?  I bet you'd remember THIS episode! I've been searching for a good quality clip of this...

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sukkah time!

I couldn't find the longer tarps today so I've got short ones to form the two "walls" - the third wall being the sliding glass door into the house.

My sister and I nailed 2x off the deck railing and ran boards down from the roof and screwed them into place on a cross beam.  I ran clothesline rope across and around the three beams, across and angled and then we cut some branches off the trees that needed cut back in our driveway.  I placed those across the beams and on top of the rope and that worked out really well.

For decorations, I have some wire garlands of maple and oak leaves on the posts, gourds in a shallow bowl on the tray and a beer stein glass of fall flowers.  I'm going to put up purple lights tomorrow - got a bit tired today and its threatening rain.





In progress (note the ladder)




more progress

No comments:

Post a Comment