Featured Post

"You LIKE this?" Alice Cooper - Sick Things (TheSnoop Sisters) (1974) (HQ)

Do you remember the Snoop Sisters, Mom?  I bet you'd remember THIS episode! I've been searching for a good quality clip of this...

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Handyman stuff and finishing details

We had a handyman replace the broken window pane (2 stories up) and the three boards in the soffett (eaves boards) that needed replacing.  He also cleaned the gutters and tacked them up where they were sagging.  Looking a lot better and the little things make a lot of difference.

Inside I finished the painting in Mom's bathroom (except one small section), covered the hole where a medicine cabinet had once gone and hung a mirror.  We'll hang her cabinet tomorrow along with the mirror in her room.  She's working on her curtains - sewing them and adding a band on the bottom.

We got a pane of plexiglass and had it cut to size and that is now over the collage I worked up for my desk.







The box will be a writing box that actually will hold my laptop and accessories when not in use.  I want to do some SP stuff to it and make it fancy and fanciful.





My bookcase with SOME of my paperbacks.  The goggles need some work but I think they're cool and a great start along with the pith helmet.  Very Victorian traveler/adventurer motif.

No comments:

Post a Comment